January 13, 2012

HANAair Professional Hair Dryer Review


When Missiko contacted me about reviewing a Hana hair dryer, I of course said yes. When have I ever not wanted to try a new makeup or hair product? But I digress.
 
I was immediately impressed by the gorgeous packaging and couldn't wait to try it as soon as it arrived. The dryer has 2 fan speeds, 3 heat settings and a cold shot - pretty standard. It came with a concentrator, and the cord seems longer than any other hair dryer I've had. 
The Hana certainly will cut your drying time down dramatically (probably in half), which would benefit anyone, especially people with lots of hair. I have thick hair but I've always let it air dry for an hour or so before blow drying it to avoid excess heat. Not something you really have to worry about when you can dry your hair in 5 minutes, though. Another thing I noticed immediately was that my hair had no frizz and no static. Pretty remarkable for December!
You can purchase the HANAair Professional Hair Dryer from Misikko. I always recommend buying the best flat irons and hair dryers you can afford - it minimizes the damage that heat can cause and your hair will definitely be much healthier. 

13 comments:

Josie said...

I desperately need a new dryer and will DEFINITELY look into picking up one of these!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Rakhshanda said...

Sound great!!! Thanks for the review :)

Collette Osuna said...

Oh nice.....my dryer is about to kick the bucket, and its sooooo loud!!!

Inspiration for You, Your Home, & Everywhere in Between!

Closet Fashionista said...

Agreed! I LOVE mine! I NEVER used to blow dry my hair but now I find I'm doing it more often because it drys so fast :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

My hair drier will need replacing soon. Thanks for the heads up on these.

Courtney Erin said...

My dryer is going to conk out very soon and I think I'm going to invest in something higher quality this time around - this one sounds great.

Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Bonnie said...

I always feel like there is a newer, better hair dryer than the one I am using. I hate drying my hair. It's the one time I wish I was bald.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Couture Carrie said...

Fab review!
May have to get one of these!

xoxox,
CC

Rolled Up Pretty said...

That hair dryer looks AWESOME! And yes, the packaging is gorgeous! I just found your blog, I LOVE IT! Can't wait to keep reading! :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh sounds fabulous! I'm a freak about my hairdryer. I've used an Elchim for years now and a Solano for a brief time as well. My hairs natually curly and I blow it out every day so I need a powerful one but I'd love to cut down my dry time. Totally would give this one a shot. xoxo

Whitney said...

whoohoo! good to know! i love my solano :)

Ashleigh said...

I'm in the market for a new dryer like nobody's biz... thanks for the tip!

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne