January 30, 2012

Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil

Josie Maran Argan Oil

Several weeks ago while making a Sephora order, I impulsively added the Josie Maran Argan Oil to my shopping basket. I hadn't done much research on it, but what little I had read and heard was all 100% amazing. That it was life changing. That it did 2034905 different things and would clean my house, too.
Ok, that's a lie. It doesn't clean my house. The rest is pretty true, though. It's 100% organic, it has no scent (love this), and you can use it as a moisturizer, on dry skin, on your cuticles, on split ends, on.... pretty much anything. You don't need much at all. I put about 3 drops on my entire face. I use a heavier moisturizer overnight, but this is perfect for putting on in the morning before your makeup. I'm completely in love with it.
Next mission - convince everyone I know to start using it. 

17 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

Oooh, I want to try that!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh I love a good moisturizer. Thanks for the recommendation!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Collette Osuna said...

Who doesnt always need a little more of Sephora? lol..Ill have to check it out:)

A Lifestyle Blog where Fashion, D├ęcor & Cooking “connect”

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh that sounds pretty awesome! Gotta love products that actually work, haha :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I use an oil by 100% pure and love it. Seems so odd to put oil on your face, but I seriously love it.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Obsessed with it too! I love her whole line. I want the match foundation and got a cream blush a month ago and obsessed!

Ashleigh said...

What?! Thank you for sharing, I've been so curious. I have super oily skin but I get dry peely underneath it. Crazy, right? How can that even be possible. Well, it totally is....anyhoo, I think this sounds wonderful!

Couture Carrie said...

Must try it!

xoxox,
CC

Bonnie said...

Do you know how many times I have added this to my Sephora cart and then taken it out? Shame on me. Next time, I am leaving it in.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I'm with you! I love it too! :) xoxo

sacramento said...

Thank you for your visit , my gorgeous katie.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

It sounds heavenly!

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Oh wow, sounds great!

Josie said...

The name obviously makes me biased, but this stuff sounds AMAZING.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Clara Turbay said...

What style love it!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

this free bird said...

SO THERE WITH YOU! I love it on the ends of my hair espesh!

Grace said...

I've heard so much about this stuff!

Love Grace.