January 3, 2012

New Years Eve

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you know we were in Nashville for New Years Eve. 
We came into town on Friday because Friday night was the Music City Bowl. Mississippi State was in the bowl game, and that's Jared's alma mater. They won!
(Side note: You'd think 2 years of blogging would have taught me something about what angles to have my picture taken at. Nope. Not a thing.)

The game was in downtown Nashville at LP Field, where the Tennessee Titans play. I loved being at a football game and in the middle of the city at the same time.

Had to give myself a quick NYE mani on Saturday before we went out. I used OPI's Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, and the silver accent nail is a Revlon polish of my sister's.

We had dinner with Abby's friends at one of their houses. It seems like whenever people meet both of us we get extreme reactions - that we look exactly alike or we look nothing alike.

We headed out to Cabana to ring in 2012. Things like this make me feel old, but oh well.


How did you spend New Years Eve? 

21 comments:

Josie said...

Katie, your nails look amazing! Looks like a fab way to ring in the new year!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

Looks fun!!! I watched the ducks win the rose bowl tonight so I feel you on the bowl game excitement!! :) Nails look great and nice pick on the beer!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh I love the color! I'm totally getting more nail polish when I go back home!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Mr.Clive said...

New Years Eve was spent with a hang out and dinner session with dearest friends! :D
anyway, happy new year 2012!

Courtney Erin said...

Looks like a fun time - I love the silver nails!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Yayy, so much fun! And I LOVE your manicure, it came out great! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

U look gorgeous in all these pics!!!

Elle Sees said...

i'm not discussing any bowl games at the moment. ;)
my NYE sucked, but i was taking care of a friend, and she was happy!

Ly said...

You guys look like you had an awesome time.

Have a Happy New Year!
http://www.lyzhang.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Looks like so much fun!!! You looked great and loved your nails!

My New Years was great. Had friends over and one of my besties is a chef so she cooked everything and it was amazing! All I had to do was dress up and have fun :)

la petite coquine said...

What a fabulous way to ring in the new year-you and your sister look fantastic! Now to catch up on what you've been up to this past week!

xoxox

Taj Acosta said...

Happy New Year dear!! xo

Thick Threads said...

happy new year! glad you had a fun one! :) the pictures all look so great

xo
A_Riot

Couture Carrie said...

So fun, darling!
Love these pics!

Happy New Year :)

xoxox,
CC

Isabel said...

looks like you had a great time! i hung out with my cousin. cooked & watched a movie. very low key!

this free bird said...

Did August go along? Did he wear a hat??

Savvy Gal said...

You look amazing. Happy new year.

Ashleigh said...

Haaaaappy New Year! Love the nails!

Kristin said...

I love a good accent nail...I really need a mani. Ha!

All Glam Things said...

Looks like a great time! Happy belated Happy New Year!) Love your nail polish!
If you have a second, I've got a new post on a ways to stop Procrastination. Really hard to get back to work after all this Holidays.) Love to hear what you think. Xo

Yelena,
GlamThings
XO,
Yelena

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne