January 9, 2012

Roll Tide


Tonight the Alabama Crimson Tide is in New Orleans playing LSU for the BCS National Championship. It will hopefully be Bama's 14th National Championship. I know that if you aren't raised around it, it's hard to grasp how big a deal football is in Alabama.

Like most people in Alabama, I've been a fan since birth.
Always have had plenty of Bama gear. 
Graduated from UA and was in ADPi while I was there.
Dress my dog up in Bama gear. (That's his sweater, he wears his jersey for game days as you all know.)
And have been to more Bama games than I can count, starting from when I was 4. 

So, basically this is a big deal. The biggest deal. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, it's hopefully because I'm celebrating. 


Roll Tide.

17 comments:

Grace said...

ADORABLE photos.

Love Grace.

janettaylor said...

Lovely photos, my dear!

Courtney Erin said...

I hope you have occasion to celebrate hard tonight!


Courtney - http://sartorialsidelines.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love this post! Good luck Katie! xoxo

Closet Fashionista said...

hehe aww this is so cute!!! :D
I hope they win for you ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mr.Clive said...

sweeet!

Ashleigh said...

Look at you in your baby Bama gear - love it!!

Couture Carrie said...

Adorable pics, darling!
So fun being a fan!

xoxox,
CC

meghan said...

ROLL TIDE!! Here we go! Getting so close!!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I am loving all this team pride--great last pic too!

Josie said...

You guys are TOO cute. Roll tide!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

la petite coquine said...

Fingers crossed!!

Rhiannon said...

How cute! :)

Miss Caitlin S. said...

how fun!! Love the journey of your fanaticism! :)

Elle Sees said...

Congrats! I was so glad they beat lsu

Celebrity Owned said...

Great photos!!!

Check out our blog and do some shopping!!
xx Julie xx
www.celebrityowned.com

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne