January 18, 2012

They say that the world was built for two...

It's better than I ever even knewThey say that the world was built for twoOnly worth living if somebody is loving youBaby now you do
A couple of weeks ago I heard this Lana Del Rey song on Sirius and I was immediately obsessed. Has anyone else heard Lana Del Rey yet? She was on SNL last week, which seemed to get mixed reviews but I don't care - still obsessed. I bought the few songs that were on iTunes, and the whole album is supposed to be released on the 31st. I can't wait!

13 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

very pretty song, she has a cool voice.

Collette Osuna said...

Wonderful voice....thanks for sharing. Now I have someone new to stalk:)

A lifestyle blog for you, your home & everywhere in between!

Closet Fashionista said...

I watched SNL and had to turn her off...it was bad XD
But this sounds a lot better, just not my style
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Great song! =)

pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

Courtney Erin said...

I've never heard of her before (I usually DVR SNL and then skip through the musical guests unless they're an act I know) but I can't wait to listen to this!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Thanks for the intro - I think my husband would like her sound!


xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Bonnie said...

I really love her voice. I have never heard of her before, but she will be added to my iTunes now!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I think her voice is pretty damn fabulous.

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome song!
Am headed over to iTunes now :)

xoxox,
CC

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I listened to a few songs online. She was so eh on SNL. Maybe just need more experience under her belt!

Jess said...

Yes, I heard this song the other day... I love it!!

Jess said...

Yes, I heard this song the other day... I love it!!

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne