January 12, 2012

What I'm Wearing...

Top - Gap, Cardigan - Express, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - BCBGeneration, Earrings - c/o Guy & Eva, Ring - House of Harlow, Watch - Swiss Legend, Bag - Michael Kors
For the first date night of 2012, Jared and I decided to go to Melting Pot. It has the 3 C's - cocktails, cheese, and chocolate. What's not to like? Nothing. Nothing I tell you. The purse was a Christmas present from my in-laws and when I had my infusion last week, the first thing one of the nurses said is "You got a new purse! I always notice your purses." The other nurse then had a 10 minute conversation with me about my nail polish and Sephora. On one hand I guess I could find it depressing that the nurses at the neurologists office know me so well but, hey, you if you're gonna be known for something those aren't bad things. Not to me, anyway. 

18 comments:

this free bird said...

I love your shiny top. Pass the fondue.

janettaylor said...

Pretty pumps!

Collette Osuna said...

3 C's...love it!! and the shimmery blouse & purse....lookin hot lady!!!

Inspiration for You, Your Home, & Everywhere in Between!

Closet Fashionista said...

I love the new purse! :D And the color of that top looks so great on you! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I could skip the middle part - just the cheese and chocolate and I am happy. Love the silver paired with burgundy - pretty.

Courtney Erin said...

I would totally notice that purse too - it's so shiny and pretty and the color is great.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Bri said...

The Melting Pot! I think I saw a restaurant with that name in Winnipeg when I visited and we were supposed to go there and then couldn't! I love fondue!

Also, loving the shiny purse!

sacramento said...

Love the clash of gold and silver gorgeous katie.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

la petite coquine said...

I love this look, and the bag/watch combo is seriously fantastic! I love that you always make a statement, no matter where you're going, and that's why the nurses always remember you!

Josie said...

I love your cute new bag too!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Can't beat the 3Cs & love that bag! Gorgeous, as usual :) xoxo

Kavery said...

Love the metallic shine of your top and bag.

Elle Sees said...

i just yelled out I HAVE THAT TOP! to my dog. Charlie wasn't impressed, sad to say.

Jessie said...

I have never been to the Melting Pot but have always wanted to try it.. I hear its amazing!

XX
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com
Check out 87Life on Facebook!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

hahah. no not at all! that's sweet they notice.

And i love that blouse on you!

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Looking gorgeous!

Grace said...

Love the silky blouse!

Love Grace.

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne