January 31, 2012

What I'm Wearing...

Shirt - Express, Cardigan - Express, Jeans - Old Navy, Boots - Jessica Simpson, Earrings - Forever 21, Ring - House of Harlow

Not that you can see it from these pictures, but these boots have a stacked heel. Meaning - a heel I can wear. I have so many heels just collecting dust now (because of my balance issues, as I like to call it) so I really need to make it a priority to add new ones that I know I can get wear out of. The gray patent BCBG's from one of my recents outfit posts are the only ones I've acquired that meet that criteria so far, so this definitely needs to get bumped up the priority list. So if you see any that would work for me, send a link my way.
August says hey.

15 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

It is hard buying great, but wearable shoes. I just ordered my first fancy Valentinos and hope that they fit!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Collette Osuna said...

You can never go wrong with functional sexy black boots! You look great!

A Lifestyle Blog where Fashion, D├ęcor & Cooking “connect”

Closet Fashionista said...

Yay for stacked boots, those are always a good choice :D :D
And Hello there August! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

They're hot and great that they're comfy. And hi to August :) xoxo

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

That little guy is so stinkin cute!

My Dressy Ways said...

LOVE a stacked heel. They make wearing heels so much more comfortable! I thought for a second there, that you had cut your hair. Is it darker at the tips, or is it just the lighting in your pics?

Courtney Erin said...

Fashionable but really comfy shoes are like the ultimate dream as far as I'm concerned!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Claudia G-M Cienfuegos said...

You look perfect!!!
xoxo
http://clucluscorner.blogspot.com/

StreetChic said...

cute post:D

IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

A high heel? So exciting! You'll hardly ever find me in them, because of my own "balance issues", namely that I walk better when I can feel my feet...

Couture Carrie said...

Love the cowl neck!

xoxox,
CC

Miss Caitlin S. said...

you look very cute- very casual chic.

Hi August!

Josie said...

I love that you've found wearable heels!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Love the boots! Hi to August too!

Scarlet Letters said...

Katie this is gorgeous on you! That color sweater + the cardigan are super flattering.