February 15, 2012

And I can be lonely anywhere...

I walk in
You walk out of rooms everywhere
I’m talking
You’re looking through me
With a blank stare
And I can’t help but ask if today would be my last
Would you care?


I came across this on a Pandora station. I can't even remember which one, and I wish I could because it's genius for playing this. Gorgeous, haunting, beautiful song. Songs like these are some of my favorites. You expect them to be entirely one way just from seeing the title or lyrics, and then you're completely surprised. 
It's the little things in life, right?

5 comments:

Josie said...

This is so beautiful!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Collette Osuna said...

I love Pandora....it totally opens you up to so many different types of music you might never have found elsewhere....love this:)

A Lifestyle Blog where Fashion, Décor & Cooking “connect”

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Great song! Gotta love Pandora for discovering new amazing tunes :)

Taj Acosta said...

Very nice! xx

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Always the little things–I love this!