February 20, 2012

February Photo A Day


Makes you happy - my jewelry armoire and the stuff in it. (Post on the armoire and how I organized it here.  The organization is pretty much the same but seeing as that was 10 months ago, I might have added a few pieces. Or 50. Don't judge.)

Inside your closet. I know I've done posts on different sections of my closet, but never the closet as a whole. Probably because I really, really want to rip everything out and redo it but who knows when that will happen. Until then, it is a good amount of space, and Jared has graciously given 90-95% of it to me. To be fair, he's not being crowded out. He just doesn't have a lot of stuff. It's part of the reason we get along so well.

Blue. I think the first Christmas we were married I asked for a cute tea kettle. My Mom gave us this and I love it. And it is cute! It probably looked better in our apartment, but I don't want to replace it.

Heart. From my Valentine's Day card from Jared. We did our traditional Valentine's Day dinner at home, which I think is definitely the way to go.

Phone. I figured I'd do the obvious and take a picture of my phone in the mirror, then decided on this instead. Much better, I think.

Something new. A Company of Thieves song I'd bought on iTunes the night before. It was either this or some Greenies I'd bought for August.

Time. This is the "Alabama wall" in the office. There's plenty of other Alabama memorabilia in the office, too. Roll Tide.


I know you've seen all these if you follow me on Instagram, but it's still fun to post them here and get to write a little more about them.

15 comments:

J said...

GAH, I'm so jealous of your closet!! And your Bama wall, I want a Bama wall, but B would protest it! =/

Grace said...

Love that band.


Love Grace.

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

Ugh! SOOOO jealous of that closet space!!!!

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

What a tidy wardrobe;-)

Couture Carrie said...

Fun pics, darling!
Love that tea kettle!

xoxox,
CC

Jessica said...

I need to do this challenge in March. I love looking at everyone's photos. (Your closet is so wonderful!)

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I've been wanting a tea kettle for ages. Love yours.

Courtney Erin said...

I am insanely jealous of your jewelry case...just sayin'.


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Weee, its always so fun peeking into the lives of others, haha. (not in a creepy way of course)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Bonnie said...

I really like your closet. Is that weird? It just looks way more organized than mine.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Josie said...

That tea kettle is SO precious!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Kavery said...

Can I have your closet pretty please? Mine is nothing like it!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

nice job sticking to the project!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

It's been so fun following along this month. And I have to say, you have the most organized closet. What an inspiration! :) xoxo

Ashleigh said...

Ok I'm so glad you linked to the armoire post but I'm also pissed at myself for buying it when I had the chance over Christmas. Ugh. I need a new one and can't find any to suit me - this one is perfect! Here's hoping Craigslist is helpful...