February 24, 2012

Friend Friday - Technology

Friend Friday
The Fashion Beauty Friend Friday group was created by Katy over at Modly Chic.One week each month Katy puts together a set of questions and on Friday if you want to participate, you answer them on your blog and link back up at Modly Chic

This week we're talking about technology.

we♥it


1. What are the tools you use to blog?
My Macbook, digital camera & iPhone/Instagram are the main ones. Facebook & Twitter, too, of course. And e-mail. That's a given, right?


2. What technology item is on your wish-list?
A DSLR. Still taking recommendations :)

3. Through the barrage of posts, tweets, pics, poses, messages, etc... how do you avoid becoming a slave to the constant infiltration of information?
I think having my iPhone, or any smart phone helps a lot. I have my e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, everything really right there so I can check it when I want to and don't feel like I'm going to miss anything. And I can ignore it when I want to - goes both ways :)


If you're interested in FBFF, go to Modly Chic for more information then e-mail Katy if you want to join the group.

14 comments:

this free bird said...

Sames. And sometimes I just shut it all off and run away for serenity (aka margarita) purposes. Friday!

Nanne said...

Does everyone have or want a MacBook and an iPhone? I'm just so behind!

Colleen said...

I didn't even think about how smart phones make it easier to read about things w/o taking a huge chunk of time out of your day. I catch up a lot in waiting rooms and when I'm waiting for meetings to start.

I like my Canon Rebel DSLR.

Closet Fashionista said...

Yayy for technology! My answers are pretty much the same as yours, haha :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I'm such a slave to technology. I have to learn to shut it off more frequently. :) xoxo

Stacey said...

i feel like i can't live without technology and have major difficulties shutting it off-so not good!

Josie said...

I know it's bad that I'm so addicted to technology, but I'm lucky that I know how to switch it off once in awhile! Happy Friday, Katie!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Torrie said...

definitely agree with #3.

Couture Carrie said...

So true about the iPhone :)

xoxox,
CC

Fash Boulevard said...

fabulous post, love. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Carrie's comment cracked me up–YES. I've found pinterest is absolutely crrrrraaaaazy, too!

Jessie said...

great questions! I have a cannon rebel and love it!

XX
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com
Check out 87Life on Facebook!

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

Ohh good point about email hehe

Fashnlvr said...

Definitely a smartphone is a must or i would NEVER be able to keep up and even with one it can be a challenge. I haven't crossed over to the Apple side of the world just yet except for my ipod which I would die without!