February 7, 2012

Jason Wu for Target


I'll be honest, I had no plans to check out Jason Wu for Target - at least not the day it was released. (Thanks Missoni. I'm scarred for life.) But after seeing the lookbook and so many people Tweeting and Instagraming what they'd picked up, I asked Jared if we could run by while we were out on Sunday. I got 2 dresses:
I think I can figure out some good ways to wear both of them. Why do the Target designer collections always have such ridiculously short dresses though? I always end up sizing up just so I'm ok with the length. Minor gripe I guess.

What did you pick up from Jason Wu for Target?

10 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Love both dresses....cant wait to see you wear them:)
I may have to stop by Target, although Im sure they will all be snagged up!! lol

A Lifestyle Blog where Fashion, D├ęcor & Cooking “connect”

Closet Fashionista said...

I loved that tshirt dress you got! So cute! And I liked the other one but that style doesn't look good on me...sadddd
I am doing my jason post today, haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh great picks! I'm with you. I was scared off by the Missoni experience so I haven't checked it out... xoxo

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I love that first one. I tried it on but the cap sleeves looked odd on me :(

Josie said...

Uhhh. I never got out there. But I totally wish I had now -- your dresses are darling!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Courtney Erin said...

I got the plaid dress as well...and a skirt and two tops and another dress and some shorts. I was really smitten with a lot of stuff in the collection. But I also ordered online so I'm waiting for stuff to arrive now.


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Isabel said...

i wish i could have bought a few pieces but being in canada worked against me :(

Torrie said...

oooh... those are really cute. yep- with the superbowl madness, (and with missoni memories) i have yet to check it out... but i should... and seriously- why are so many cute dresses so SHORT???

Haute Eyes said...

Such a great collection! And I love the commercial! Would love to hear what you think of my latest posts! Follow me, I follow you?!

xx
Caitlin
http://hauteeyes.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Lucky! Sigh I'll keep checking online and at eBay!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living