February 14, 2012

See? He's her lobster.



Happy Valentine's Day! I'm sure I've said it before, but I like Valentine's Day. Always have. I'm up for any day that centers around wearing pink and red, exchanging cheesy cards, and eating heart shaped chocolate. Do you need to set aside a day for love? Of course not. Doesn't mean it's not fun though. And I've had plenty of fun with friends on Valentine's Day, too.


So enjoy today, no matter who you're spending it with. I'll be with my lobster :)

14 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

YESSSSS for the Friends reference... speaking of hearts, this clearly shows you know the way to mine :)

this free bird said...

I'm down for some Valentine's chocolate. A WHOLE LOT OF IT!

samecookiesdifferent said...

friiiiends forever! LoVE IT
xx the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
share the feeling
visit <3

Closet Fashionista said...

Hahaha oh Phoebe :)
Happy Valentine's Day!!! I will be spending mine alone, how romantic XD
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

It's so corny but I still love that episode.

Courtney Erin said...

Love this - such a great episode! And Happy Valentine's Day.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Ashleigh said...

Aww, I love the lobster story!
Happy Valentine's Day Katie!!

Couture Carrie said...

Love that episode!

Happy Valentine's Day, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Fashion Tales.... said...

Cute post, I'll be with my lobster! I remember Friends!lol Wishing you a lovely time today. :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love it! Happy Valentine's Day, Katie! xoxo

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

This is the sweetest post! Happy Valentine's Day, darling!

Kavery said...

I recall seeing this on Friends. Sigh! I miss those guys and girls

Josie said...

Too cute for words. Hope you two had a fabulous day!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Elle Sees said...

I hate when people rag on valentines! It's just a day to celebrate any and all love! I love your low-key one!