February 1, 2012

What I'm Loving...

Anyone else glad January is over? This one wasn't that bad, but traditionally January is just a bad month where too many things go wrong. So even if this one was ok, I'm always glad when it's over. To me anyway, the year just keeps getting better. 
Here's what I'm loving:


OPI Dating a Royal
I picked this up a couple of weeks ago (another sale item at Ulta) and have it on my toes right now. Bright, bold colors in the middle of winter make me happy. It's a simple pick-me-up.


Ingrid Michaelson - Human Again
I love Ingrid Michaelson so I bought this the day it was released on iTunes. It's amazing, so no doubt specific songs will end up on the blog soon. 


Netflix Instant Streaming
We used to have Netflix, but cancelled it forever ago. Now that Jared has the iPad and I got the Nook Tablet, we signed up for the Netflix streaming. Together, we're watching all the Mad Men episodes before the new season starts. On my own, I watch Felicity. Good stuff.


Zoya Remove +
I'll be honest, I don't know that this is that much different than any regular nail polish remover. Reviews say it's better for your skin, but it's just as effective as anything else, so that's good, and is definitely good for my sensitive skin. But - I love the bottle. You flip the top and just press a cotton ball down on the top, and the remover comes out. No pouring. No spilling. No messes. Yeah, I'm probably going to save the bottle and just put cheaper remover in it once I run out. I have no shame. 


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

15 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

awesome! I'm really excited to stream... we just got appletv. A bit different but the same concept. That nail polish is really cute.

Josie said...

Netflix and I are too good of friends. It's ridiculous. Love that OPI shade!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Collette Osuna said...

OPI is heaven..the color looks like something Chloe would drool over, lol.

A Lifestyle Blog where Fashion, D├ęcor & Cooking “connect”

Courtney Erin said...

My love affair with instant streaming shows no sign of abating either....and love that navy polish color!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh now I want to get that remover just for the bottle! hahah, so awesome! :D
And yayyy netflix, I had it once and used it alot but I'm too lazy now... XD
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I'm so glad myself! Hello Feb! That's one step closer to spring :) Definitely going to check out netflix streaming!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I'm going to look for that polish remover for the bottle alone. So much easier.

My Dressy Ways said...

Um, the Zoya remover dispenser changed my life, but it was one of those "duh" moments. I even did a whole blog post on this bottle design. You know nurses use a similar bottle for alcohol? Lol.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I was wondering if Zoya Remove was worth the price - at least it comes in a cool bottle!

Oh Ingrid Michelson has a new album - it's going on the playlist!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Elle Sees said...

Haven't seen you around the blog lately ! I've been MIA lately due to a death, but am getting caught up on your posts! I'm headed to ulta friday!

meghan said...

That nail polish looks pretty awesome as far as the pumping a cotton ball and it comes out. How convenient.

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

LOVE Netflix streaming (and seriously, how did you know I've been watching Felicity?)! Also, that Zoya polish remover bottle is ingenious.

Lindsay With An "A" said...

I bought that exact OPI polish a few months ago but haven't used it yet. A friend had it on, and I loved it! Good to know you love it! Will have to wear it soon!

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

We are all in with Netflix now that we have the iPad, xBox and Boxee Box. Thinking about pulling the plug on cable...

Stacey said...

I've been meaning to stop by Ulta to use my coupons and points. Love what you're loving!:-)