February 9, 2012

What I'm Wearing...

Shirt - GAP, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - Missoni for Target, Scarf - Paula Bianco, Earrings - gifted, Ring - Express

This is what I wore on Sunday for what ended up being a marathon day of my Dad's birthday/Jason Wu for Target/the in-laws to watch the Superbowl. I'm still not really sure who was playing. All I know is they looked like they were wearing matching colors and I'm pissed off I missed Kelly Clarkson singing the National Anthem. But oh well. That's the price you pay when you detour to Target to see if you can snag anything from the latest designer collaboration hours after the store opened. 
Oh, and you know how I've said before that one day I'll learn to not take pictures in the middle of the night when I get home? I lied. I can't learn that. Fine, it wasn't the middle of the night, it was 10pm, but you get the picture. 

11 comments:

Josie said...

I love those jeans, Katie -- super cute!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Any day when you can get some exclusive clothing is a good day!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Collette Osuna said...

What a fun, relaxed, stylish outfit....super cute flats too!

PS....I didnt even know the Superbowl was on, lol

A Lifestyle Blog where Fashion, D├ęcor & Cooking “connect”

Closet Fashionista said...

Yay for the Missoni flats! :) Sounds like you had a busy Sunday, mine was similar but no dad's birthday ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Why don't I ever wear those flats? I forget about them. Maybe today....thx for the reminder!

Courtney Erin said...

The Missoni flats look great with this! such a cool pop of color and pattern.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

So cute, Katie! I love the Missoni flats :) xoxo

Ashleigh said...

I will never spot loving those flats! At least you went to Target - I missed it and finally went yesterday just to see, of course there was nothing left but I had try anyway. Happy belated birthday to your dad!

Couture Carrie said...

Love those shoes!

xoxox,
CC

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty! Love the monochrome look here! Looove that scarf too!

PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

ox from NYC,
-davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Shea said...

Yeah, I didn't pay much attention to the superbowl either. I do love these shades of gray paired with your fun missoni for target flats!