March 13, 2012

Birthday Shopping

I've said many times if you like a store, sign up for the e-mails, rewards cards, whatever they have. It will come in handy and there's no better time for that then around your birthday. Last week after I picked up my free drink at Starbucks and spent my $10 birthday card at Victoria's Secret (side note: if anyone was wondering, 28 going on 29 is definitely the age when you realize you can't buy anything from the Pink collection anymore. Sad day.) I also hit up Express. Ok, I had to go twice because I had my $15 birthday card and a $30 off coupon, and you can't use both at the same time. It was worth it, though.

Trip 1:
in blue - was 30% off

in raspberry

Trip 2:
in wild orchid - was 30% off

in purple - also got a matching tank to wear underneath it

On the first trip I got $30 off and the second I used my $15 off. Now I'm even more set for spring! :)

13 comments:

Zoe @ The Chic Classmate said...

great post!!

http://www.thechicclassmate.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

Wahoo for coupon and sale shopping!! You made out well :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Cure picks. And yea....Pink collection has been off the table for many years for me. Sad.

Courtney Erin said...

Oooh, you got some pretty stuff!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Great buys! And I almost bought that exact dress from Express this weekend. In the color in the pix though. I didn't see the blue. Bet it will look amazing on you. :) xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous purchys!
Love that striped top!

xoxox,
CC

lauren said...

nice purchases. love the 3rd down. soooo pretty. and i'm with you... buying any thing that says pink on my ass is definitely a no-no past 27... lol. Happy Birthday!

http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
materialistic misconceptions...

Kristin said...

Love all the color! You scored some fab pieces!

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Here's to birthday shopping–what fabulous finds!

Statements in Fashion said...

You got some awesome Birthday goodies here....and dont forget the free Godiva chocolate, lol.

June 1989 Bracelet Giveaway!

Josie said...

LOVE that cute first dress!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

emily☆ said...

Sounds like you've had a fantastic birthday month!

I love love love all the tops you bought! They are gorgeous!

cbenavides said...

I always love the beginning of October because that's when all of my birthday specials start rolling in! I love your Express picks - so much cute stuff!!