March 6, 2012

Ready for Spring


This past weekend involved a lot of preparing for Spring - in my mind, anyway. (By the way, spring started on March 1. I don't care if calendars disagree with me, that's when it starts in my head.) On Saturday my new car was delivered, Jared did some work on his, and August helped everyone like he always does. 


Sunday I headed to Yankee Candle to stock up on Spring scented tarts. Like I've said, sign up for their emails if you shop their at all. I got $15 off my purchase.


And here's my candle stockpile. There's 3 already out and burning. Bath & Body Works was having the 2 for $20 sale last week and I had $10 from a survey I'd done, so I got 4 candles for $30. $80 worth of candles for $30. That's just crazy.


Sunday night we grilled out and Jared's family came over. Who knew kabobs made such a pretty picture? :)


Getting cars cleaned up and ready, spring time scents, grilling out - I'm not the only one ready for Spring, am I? 

11 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

the kabobs are SO yummy looking- I want, want, want!! and August is adorable :)

Josie said...

Those kabobs are gorgeous!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I'm so ready for spring. Sooooooo ready. But sooooo not ready for summer and I'm afraid since we had no winter really, we might skip spring too :(

Courtney Erin said...

New car? That's exciting! And can I come over for dinner sometime? I'm not joking...

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on the new car!

xoxox,
CC

Closet Fashionista said...

Woooohoo for Spring!! Love your car and weeee candles! I need to get some, haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I'm with you, March 1st is spring in my mind. :) And love the candles! You scored some great deals! xoxo

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

What a heavenly week! It definitely felt like spring this weekend, but San Francisco is too changeable to stick to one season for long!

Taj Acosta said...

great score on the candles! I love the bath and body works ones! xx

Christina said...

cutest dog ever!!!

ChicPear Fashion Blog: www.chicpear.com
ChicPear Bloglovin

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Always love seeing August, what a cutie!