March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving...

I can't believe the month is half over. I also can't believe my life is so boring that's the only thing I could think of to say. Ok, I can believe that part.
Here's what I'm loving:


Birthday Month
My sister will be in town this weekend and we're doing both our family birthdays on Saturday. Birthday month. It lives on.



Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?
One of the 2 colors I picked up from the Holland Collection. I love that there are subtle pink sparkles in the purple. Fun but not too over the top. Not that over the top has ever stopped me.



Slatkin & Co. Pink Sangria
This is a light fruity smell that isn't too sweet. Like my description? I thought so. I don't like scents that are too sugary/sweet smelling so I'm loving this one a lot.



Company of Thieves - After Thought

And I am not the answer,
I am not the aftermath,
Or picture of the past

I didn't know, know, know

After I bought this on iTunes it stayed on repeat for about 2 days straight. Love it.




Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

13 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Yayyy for birthday month! I love that purple nail polish too! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I'm kind of crushing on that polish. My need for a pedi is way way way overdue.

Courtney Erin said...

As sad as it sounds, I started watching the Ken Burns 7 part documentary on WW2 and man is it ever good!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Girls Best Friend PLEASE CLICK ON WEBSITE TO REDIRECT TO BLOG! said...

I love Sangria! I love the idea of pink sangria. Regarding the birthday month you are so fortunate to have people to share special times. Count your blessings!!

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome post!
Love that OPI shade!

xoxox,
CC

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I feel that this is bday month too with all of the things I have planned for Js bday. Spoiled! :)

And I just love some of the new Slatkin candles. I was smelling for like an hour in store this weekend.

Have fun celebrating!
xoxo

Taj Acosta said...

I love birthday months! Live it up girl! xx

Amy said...

I love my birthday month...which isn't until July. Until then I will still celebrate March because my little man is turning 3...

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Christ–things have been so busy at work, I had forgotten the month was half over! YIKES! Also, love that we're not the only family that gets into birthday months–not as much though, now that we have a whole country between us. Must apply to East Coast schools and fix that...

Kristin said...

That candle looks like it's right up my alley!

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Loving the nail polish! Happy Birthday month!

Mimi said...

yay for birthday months!!! :D

p.s. that nail polish shade is gorgeous! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Fashion To Figure Giveaway

Josie said...

Birthday month. Brilliant. I'm loving tiny little rings right now... They're so sweet!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com