March 8, 2012

What I'm Wearing...

Sweater - J. Crew, Tank - Express, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - American Eagle, Watch - Swiss Legend


I think this is the 3rd time I've worn these AE flats, and they're already showing wear on the bottom. Kinda ridiculous. Just another reason to invest in a few more pair of Tory Burch flats if you ask me. I have pairs of those that are almost 4 years old and going strong. I also will take any excuse to talk myself into buying more. But this is a good reason, right? Thought so.

12 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

3 wears ns already looking worn? I am thinking about trying AGL flats at Nordstrom's because i hear they are comfortable and hold up well. So yes I say go for the Tory Burch flats of they last!

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, I think that is perfectly good reasoning for buying more Tory Burch :) ...I still don't own a pair...
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lauren and Julie said...

Go for the TBs!! XO

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

cute nails!!

Ioana-Carmen said...

Lovely outfit!!

http://www.fashionspot.ro/

Courtney Erin said...

I totally support the acquisition of more Revas...

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Kristin said...

Agreed...Three times is insane!

SG Angela said...

I like the denim wash. 3 wears only, that is pretty bad. I am thinking of picking up a pair of Tory Burch, my first pair ever.

Miss Caitlin S. said...

Casual and cute- job well done

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

You look just adorable–the pink is gorgeous on you!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I think you did a good job talking yourself into a new pair of Tory Burch ones! 4 years and going strong is good enough reason in my book. :) xoxo

Josie said...

Your sweater looks so cozy!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com