March 22, 2012

What I'm Wearing...

Shirt - Express, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - Express, Earrings - Unknown, Ring - YSL

Saturday was the joint birthday at my parent's house for me and my sister. I like my birthday for the same reason I like any reason at all to celebrate. There's a lot of unavoidable crap in life, so if there's a reason, any reason at all to sit back and have fun, I'm up for it. Pretty simple, right? I tried to think of a nicer way to put that, but unavoidable crap just had a nice ring to it. 
On that note, I should just end this post.

14 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

I hope you had a really great birthday - I love this bright color on you.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Statements in Fashion said...

Love the sandals.....never can I find comfy and stylish ones around here!!! Hope you had a fab birthday girlie!

June 1989 Jewelry Grand Opening!

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh I LOVE that top!! Nice sparklys! :D
I hope you had a fun double birthday party ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

My Dressy Ways said...

I love the sandals! I love any cause for celebrations, especially ones that include drinking and eating. Happy birthday Katie!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

That top looks great on you! The color is so pretty! And glad you got to continue the celebrating. We have more bday celebrating this weekend too. It never ends and that's a good thing in my book. :) xoxo

Bonnie said...

I hope you had a totally killer birthday -- you deserve it.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Couture Carrie said...

Love the sandals!

xoxox,
CC

Fashion Meets Food said...

cute outfit! I love your sandals! xo

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I love this on you from head to toe! I hope the unavoidable crap isn't kicking your ass too hard, darling. xox

Kristin said...

Those sandals are too fabulous!

Kristin W said...

Katie! I am loving that shirt. So cute!

Josie said...

Katie, that shirt is so fun and perfect for a birthday!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

great color!! and yes, pretty simple and pretty perfect.

sacramento said...

Gorgeous top, Katie. You look so good in red.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX