April 17, 2012

Makeup Removers

Since getting my Clarisonic, I've made a point to remove my makeup at night then use a cleanser with the Clarisonic. Do I do this every night? Of course not. No matter what, you need to try and not sleep with makeup on, though. (Do I do this every night? Of course not.) Anyway, there are 2 makeup removers that are my favorites:

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleaning Towelettes
I've done a post on makeup remover wipes before. Basically, it doesn't get any easier than this. One wipe cleans your entire face, eye makeup included. You can find them at all price points, but just get a drugstore one with a scent you like. These don't even really have a scent, so all the better if you ask me.

Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleaning Oil
Ok first off, I wouldn't call this an oil. I guess it is, but the consistency just isn't what comes to mind when I think of oil. Anyway, I put about half a pump of this on a cotton round then wet it so that it's saturated, and it does the same as the makeup remover wipes. Except it's a half a pump. On a cotton round. And it cleans your whole face. That's amazing to me. I love this and I love how my skin feels, and I'd love it even more if there was a drugstore dupe I could recommend but I don't know of one. Sometimes you just have to pay more. 


What do you use to remove your makeup at night?

10 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Thanks for the Boscia review! I usually end up scrubbing with my Cetaphil but would try Boscia too!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

this free bird said...

Those Neutrogena wipes are the shiz, but I have something for you that's going to BLOW YOUR MIND: Dermalogica Precleanse.

Katie I swear it is unbelievable!! It gets makeup off like a dream and I look forward to using it every day makeup or no makeup. Sign of a win, girlfriend!!

SACRAMENTO said...

You always have the best advise ever.
I still haven´t found any nail polish that lasted more than 2 days, including OPI.
Any suggestions?
Have a lovely day Katie.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Closet Fashionista said...

I use St Ives Makeup Remover which I can only seem to find on Walmart.com, haha...so I sadly have to order it there. I need to try some wipes though, so much easier than getting my face all wet! That's why I don't wash my face at night half the time,h aha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I use those same Neutrogena ones. Nice lame comment. Sorry.

My Dressy Ways said...

I love the Yes to Cucumbers wipes - the cucumber scent is so calming! :) I'll have to check out the Boscia oil though!

Courtney Erin said...

I use an Almay makeup remover that I've found works pretty well and is gentle on my skin.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Couture Carrie said...

I have the Neutrogena ones too and I love them!

xoxox,
CC

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I have a terrible, awful confession to make–I rarely remember to remove my makeup. I think that's also why I wear tinted moisturizer and no shadow–I'd end up with colorful pillowcases, and no one wants that. But when I am responsible, I do love a good Neutrogena wipe!

Josie said...

I'm madly obsessed with those Neutrogena wipes. Love them.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com