April 12, 2012

What I'm Wearing...

Dress - Loft, Cardigan - Gap, Shoes - Dr. Scholl's, Necklace - American Eagle
Nail polish - Essie To Buy Or Not To Buy (purple), OPI Pedal Faster Suzi! (pink)

This is what I wore for Easter Sunday. I guess traditionally Easter means you can break out your white clothes again (if you go by rules - I don't) but I think Easter means you can wear a bunch of bright colors and no one can judge you. 
It means other stuff too, obviously. 
I wanted to do the 2 colors/opposite hands mani that I've seen on a couple of blogs and YouTube lately. Then I managed to cover up several of my fingers, so it probably loses some of the effect, but you'll have to trust that it worked out. Plus the pastel colors are good for Spring/Easter/using new colors I bought recently, right? Right.

19 comments:

this free bird said...

I'm with you on the bright colors. Totally digging that yellow cardi on you!

Josie said...

I love that yellow/purple combo! Super cute.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

very cute!!!! You put my easter outfit to shame. It was a huge yellow maxi and nothing else, I was being lazy. :)

janettaylor said...

Gorgeous nail polishes!

Amy McMillan said...

You look lovely! :) Such gorgeous colours. X

Closet Fashionista said...

I love that dress!! This is such an awesome easter look...I agree, it's all about bright colors! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I'm right there with you. I busted out the bright Sunday too.

Courtney Erin said...

This is such a great outfit! I love the combination of purple and yellow - so fun and bright.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Love the color combo and springy nails!

My Dressy Ways said...

Ahhh spring clothes and manis. I've never been happier. :)

Elle Sees said...

yellow is your color. that is alll!!!!

Couture Carrie said...

Love this color combo!

xoxox,
CC

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Katie you look beautiful!!! I love those colors on you. And that nails are amazing too :) xoxo

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

You look so gorgeous, and so beautifully happy–I love seeing you smile!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Let's talk about your sandals please!

Ylenia said...

what a lovely combination of colours!
definitely perfect for a nice warm weather :-)

Love, Ylenia from Longuette

Fashion Meets Food said...

beautiful outfit! Loving your nail polish. Hope you have a fabulous weekend! xo

cbenavides said...

I love this colorful look on you - so pretty and springy! Is springy a word? It is now.....

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Such a cute outfit! Loving the mani! I want to bust out my white pants but that would mean having to iron them, ugh :o)