May 1, 2012

Boscia BB Cream Review



When I mentioned picking up the Boscia BB Cream from Sephora a few weeks ago, I had several requests for a review. The purpose of BB cream is that it's supposed to do several things in one - be a primer, be a moisturizer, have your SPF, etc. It's also supposed to improve your skin, of so they claim. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I haven't noticed that yet. Boscia, like most brands, comes in one shade that is supposed to adjust to all skin types. I don't think it's possible that it would work for everyone, but it does somehow adjust to a different color than what comes out of the tube, so it would work for a lot of people. The key to getting it to do this is to make sure you blend it well. The first time I used it I just applied with a foundation brush and it didn't look right. The next time I dampened a Beauty Blender and used that to press it into my skin. Huge, huge difference. From that point on I've been happy with it. 

Have you tried a BB cream yet? 

8 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

I haven't sounds interesting though- with the dampening process!

Closet Fashionista said...

I haven't tried that but it sounds quite interesting. On a different note, I do love Boscia's acne stuff...I had their willow bark treatment (I think that was it) and it worked so well!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I haven't tried one yet but I really want to - it's pretty high on my list because I have heard good things.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Fashion Meets Food said...

I am obsessed with BB Cream! I'll have to check this one out. xo

Sara Bee said...

i was wondering about boscia's bb cream, thanks for the review!
i just posted a review of smashbox's version...haha,i guess great minds think alike ;)

http://www.beehivebeehave.com/2012/04/smashbox-bb-dream-cream.html

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I've been meaning to, but I love my lazy beauty routine, and can't imagine having to add foundation to it!

Josie said...

I've never given it a shot but this might be the push I need -- I've definitely been curious!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

simon71688 said...

Be able to find a suitable BB cream, and then use the right tools to use, is indeed a happy thing belstaff women jacket


Best Regards