May 21, 2012

Busy (not for me) Weekend


I spent a good portion of Saturday and Sunday hanging out with a couple of lazy puppies. Why was that?


 Jared was painting at my parents house. I tried to help a few weeks ago but it turns out I really suck at painting, so I got fired. Ok, I fired myself but seriously, it's faster without me. (He had to repaint pretty much everything I painted.) This weekend I made iTunes playlists instead. Much more my speed.


After the painting on Sunday, I asked if we could go ahead and wash and clean my car (both cars were on the list for the week, might as well get one done, right?) I'm slightly more helpful with car cleaning than painting. But not by much.

Roll Tide.

How was your weekend?


15 comments:

kirstyb said...

cute

Courtney Erin said...

I've been running around like a crazy person all weekend doing various grad things and am now totally exhausted...your weekend sounds lovely!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, woohoo for having a(n almost) lazy weekend! It's fun watching other people work, isn't it ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Stacey said...

ha ha!:-). i could paint all day, but cleaning the car is not my thing:-). happy monday!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Haha glad that you had a good weekend. Playlists are much more my speed too :) xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Cute pups!
I suck at painting too :)

xoxox,
CC

Elle Sees said...

I was sick, so my weekend was boring, but I've got the beach this week!!

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

HA–sounds like a perfect weekend!

Iza said...

Lovely photos, dear! Your dog is so cute!
xx Iza

Clara Turbay said...

It is fantastic to visit a site like this full of good ideas.

Miss Caitlin S. said...

i dont mind painting OR car washing so this weekend would have been fine with me. i'm also okay with firing myself from painting and having a beer and talking to the painters... though I never experience this because everyone gets so pissed at the thought of it! :)

Josie said...

You know... I think the weekends when other people are doing the work tend to be the best ones. Just saying.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

this free bird said...

Okay that one with Jared on the ladder and you and August holding down the sheet sent me into hysterics. Your instagrams are awesome!!

this free bird said...

Okay that one with Jared on the ladder and you and August holding down the sheet sent me into hysterics. Your instagrams are awesome!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

My hubs painted this weekend too. I supervised. Ha!