May 18, 2012

Friend Friday - Beauty Products


Friend Friday
The Fashion Beauty Friend Friday group was created by Katy over at Modly Chic. Each week there is a theme or a set of questions and on Friday if you want to participate, you make a post on your blog and link back up at Modly Chic

This week we're talking about beauty products. What do you use daily? What can't you live without?

we♥it


I think it's pretty well known I have a little obsession with makeup. What I use daily changes with the season and with what I'm obsessed with. My daily makeup right now is:
Boscia BB Cream 
Amazing Cosmetics Concealer
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
Blush (this is whatever I'm in the mood for)
Anastasia Brow Wiz
Benefit They're Real! mascara
If I'm doing my eyes, Too Faced Natural Eye palette and Make Up For Ever black eyeliner

As far as what I can't live without, that's harder to answer. I love makeup but I look at it like something I want to have, not something I need to have. Take care of your skin, stay out of the sun, keep your brows looking good (not kidding - it makes your whole face look better) and makeup is something fun, not something you have to spend 30 minutes on before you feel comfortable walking out the door. 

I know, pretty boring, but there you go. 

If you're interested in FBFF, go to Modly Chic for more information then e-mail Katy if you want to join the group.


7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo for fun makeup!! I definitely look at it as something fun and not a necessity, if I'm too lazy I don't put it on, haha....
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I keep meaning to ask you how the BB cream is working out for you - I just got some myself!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Couture Carrie said...

Whoa look at your makeup collection ~ awesome!
Must try that Anastasia Brow Wiz...

xoxox,
CC

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Always love hearing what you use :). Have a great weekend, Katie!

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Love your products, but love your perspective even more! Some women in my office were surprised when I said I take 30 minutes to get ready, from hair and makeup to clothes and a quick email check before I leave the door, but really, if you don't love your skin, it's going to be a pretty miserable experience to leave the house every day!

Josie said...

Honestly, I wish I had more fun with makeup... I keep it super simple most of the time.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

your makeup collection puts mine to shame from what i've seen in previous posts. That brow wiz sounds awesome. and i agree with your assessment about makeup.