May 30, 2012

It's not that we're scared, it's just that it's delicate...

So why do you fill my sorrow
With the words you've borrowed
From the only place you've known
And why do you sing Hallelujah
If it means nothing to you
Why do you sing with me at all?


So far there is a lot of Damien Rice on my summer music playlist. Ok, it's not even officially summer, but you know what I mean. It's not just that pretty much every single song he has is incredibly gorgeous, but you believe every single word he says. Go ahead. Listen. You'll hear what I mean.

7 comments:

Josie said...

I LOVE him! He's so talented.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

His voice is mesmerizing! Love it! :) xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely tune!

xoxox,
CC

P.S. you can buy the lip tint online at clarksbotanicals.com :)

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I love, "you believe every single word he says"–too true!

Bonnie said...

I really need to check out Damien Rice. I have been hearing so much about him lately!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

20 York Street said...

Oh what soulful voice indeed!

I mean he is cute too but the way he sings is mesmerizing!


oxo

ML
Twenty York Street
www.twentyyork.com
Follow me in Twitter: @20YS

Miss Caitlin S. said...

the bf is really into damien rice. he definitely has an appeal.