May 24, 2012

What I'm Wearing...

Shirt - J. Crew, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - Rainbow, Scarf - Missoni, Earrings - Melinda Maria, Bracelets - Express, Watch Michael Kors
Last Friday night when we went out, I wore 2 souvenirs I bought on the trip - this J. Crew top and my newest Chloe sunglasses. 

What? What kind of souvenirs do you buy on vacation? Look I bought a coffee mug and a couple of Christmas ornaments too, if that helps. I just think I can get a lot more use out of clothes from J. Crew and sunglasses. 

9 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, yayyy for your souvenirs! And your Missoni scarf! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

i love that yellow shirt! And it looks awesome paired with the scarf.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome look!
Love that scarf!

xoxox,
CC

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

The yellow shirt looks great on you and the scarf is fabulous too. I'd wear it to death if I owned it :) xoxo

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

HA–my favorite kind of souvenirs!

Style Savvy Chic said...

A nice comfy look! I picked up a shirt in that same color on Thursday. Wasn't sure if it would suit my skintone but I really like the way this looks on you.

Best Regards,
STYLE. SAVVY. CHIC!
http://www.stylesavvychic.com/

Josie said...

That scarf is SO fun!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

FashionJazz said...

Love your yellow shirt :)

My blog has a new address www.fashionjazz.co.za/blog/

Miss Caitlin S. said...

really cute! i love the scarf touch-up!