May 2, 2012

You'll forgive me my masquerade...

'Cause there's no honesty, you'll never get to know
So many parts of me I never want to show
A little mystery I make up as I go
And I know I can be so different than you
At least, I hope this to be true

Rachael Yamagata's "Chesapeake" album is going to be on repeat heavily for the duration of the trip. How do I know this? Because it's been that way ever since I bought it a couple of weeks ago. "Full On" is currently my favorite song on the album, but there's so many amazing ones, it's hard to say that it won't change again in a few days.

What are you listening to lately?

2 comments:

Josie said...

Embarrassingly? One Direction. I don't want to talk about it, okay?
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

simon71688 said...

Very beautiful voice, I tend not to pursue the new album are listening to the album feel and Belstaff Songn