June 4, 2012

Be fearless.



I saw this at Target Friday night and decided immediately it belonged in our house. (Yes, we go to Target on Friday night. Gets pretty crazy over here.) I asked Jared if he thought it was cheesy and he said no. Not sure if he really thought that or just could tell that I wanted it, but whatever. You can argue that it's cheesy but at the same time, I like everything that it says. It's good advice. Take chances? Practice kindness Let go? Be fearless? Those are all things I need to remember. So this is now hanging in our bedroom so I can look at it daily and try to remember these things.

How was your weekend?

9 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Not cheesy at all. Love it.

Whitney said...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Target on a Friday!

Audrey Allure said...

Absolutely love it! What great reminders :)

Courtney Erin said...

I really need something like this in a place where I can see it everyday...

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

That's so what I need in my life right now...I'm trying to be all of that right now :D
(woohooo Target!)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome post!
Love all these reminders :)

xoxox,
CC

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I lov it! And Target on a Friday night sounds exciting in my book :) xoxo

Josie said...

What a KILLER setup!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Taj Acosta said...

I like it!! xx