June 19, 2012

Challenge accepted.

Last week I posted about sunglasses I've been looking at online. The two pairs that are the same style are Chloe, and they are the ones I've been looking at the longest. So far, the best deal I had found on them was on Bluefly, where I posted the pictures from. But I figured something better would (could, should) come along.
 The day of the post there was a Groupon on Chloe sunglasses. And the ones I wanted were in the sale! And they were $85! Cue jumping and screaming. But alas, I didn't act fast enough, and the style I wanted sold out. Oh but wait...
The next day Chloe sunglasses were in a Hautelook sale. And the ones I wanted were in the sale! And they were... well, $120, so the Groupon was better, but life sucks sometimes and when retail is $350+ and Bluefly is $160+, you need to jump at $120 when you missed the Groupon. Know what I'm saying?


So the moral of the story is - if you're addicted enough to online shopping and belong to enough deal and sample sale sites, eventually - victory will be yours.

11 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

okay the last line of this post makes it all worth it, hahahahah.
"victory will be yours".

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

awwww poor thing. But at least you still got a good deal, it is far better than paying for $350+. =)

this free bird said...

Victory is yours on the Internet seas!!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Hahaha well done!

Closet Fashionista said...

Wahooo for getting them!!! I know what you mean, the same thing happened with me and the Current/Elliott leopard jeans, ha ha...I missed out twice and then got them nice and cheap (well...$60) on RueLaLa! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

You are triumphant - that`s awesome!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Couture Carrie said...

Love the moral!

xoxox,
CC

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Haha you're so right! I'm addicted to them as well so I've been there :) xoxo

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

You beat the internet!!

meghan said...

Oh how fun! That's an awesome deal.

Josie said...

Bravo, Katie, bravo. I'm in awe.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com