June 15, 2012

Friend Friday - Vacation

Friend Friday
The Fashion Beauty Friend Friday group was created by Katy over at Modly Chic. Each week there is a theme or a set of questions and on Friday if you want to participate, you make a post on your blog and link back up at Modly Chic.


This week we're talking about vacation.... beach reading, packing tips, dream vacation, swimsuits, whatever vacation means to you.


we♥it

At the end of the month, we're heading to the beach for a week so right now when it comes to vacations, that's all that's on my mind. Packing for the beach is simple - shorts, swim suits, cover ups and sunglasses. Days are spent alternating between the beach and the pool, reading magazines and books on my Nook, and listening to my iPod. We're probably taking another vacation in August around our anniversary, but nothing has been planned yet. San Francisco has been tossed around, but then we thought maybe we should put that off until we can do a longer trip seeing more of California. Thoughts? Ideas? 




If you're interested in FBFF, go to Modly Chic for more information then e-mail Katy if you want to join the group.



9 comments:

this free bird said...

If (I mean WHEN) I pass that test in July and we figure out the swear in date and subsequent party it will by VACATION TIME FOR YOU!! Both of you!! xoxo

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Go to SF! My fav city on earth. And I can send you a list of 'must eats'.

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohooo for vacations! I'm going on one at the end of the month too! To Myrtle Beach, NC :D
And oh California, I want to go!!!!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Taj Acosta said...

San Fran is wonderful! And the whole coast area you will love! xx

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

A beach vacation sounds wonderful right now. I live in the San Fran area, and there is so much to do in the Bay Area, you will definitely keep busy for a week solid seeing things.


*Erin

Couture Carrie said...

San Fran and Napa!

xoxox,
CC

Andi said...

I would go to the beach every chance I got!

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Ooooh, an SF trip!! YES!

Josie said...

Summer.Summer.Summer. I think Northern California would be PLENTY to keep you guys busy!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com