June 29, 2012

Friend Friday - What's in your bag?

Friend Friday
The Fashion Beauty Friend Friday group was created by Katy over at Modly Chic. Each week there is a theme or a set of questions and on Friday if you want to participate, you make a post on your blog and link back up at Modly Chic.


This week we're doing a what's in my bag post.

 Foley & Corinna bag. I can't remember the style name.

My keys are the only thing in the pocket on the back of the bag. In the back interior pocket I have my iPhone headphones, Boscia blotting papers, hair elastics and contact drops.

In the interior front pocket I have my Chanel double perfection, Altoids and Bliss hand cream.

Checkbook (I write like 2 checks a year, but I'll never remember to have a check with me when I need one so I just keep it in my bag), YSL wallet, Ray-Ban and Chanel sunglasses.

Rebecca Minkoff pouch with Boscia blotting papers, Altoids and Flowerbomb rollerball. If I'm switching to a clutch, I put my driver's license and a credit card in here, too.

Coach makeup bag with Chanel lipstick, UD lipgloss, cross, Angel solid perfume, 2 Burt's Bees lip shimmers and a Bobbi Brown lip treatment.

Nook tablet and iPhone. Actually both of these are rarely IN my bag because they're in my hand, but my phone is always with me and the Nook is with me if there's the slightest chance I'll have a few minutes to kill.

If you're interested in FBFF, go to Modly Chic for more information then e-mail Katy if you want to join the group.

4 comments:

Katsuumi said...

I like red bags ;)

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with two pies of glasses in my bag!

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I'm a red bag girl, too–they're the best!

Josie said...

LOVE the F+C bag. And I'm the same about my checkbook -- I never write them but always forget it when I need it!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com