June 18, 2012

I couldn't help it...



I bought these Friday night, and posted the Instagram picture pretty much as soon as I got home. Like I said there, they're tacky. They're ridiculous. And I love love love them. I'd wanted long, feathery earrings for awhile now but hadn't found any I loved. These were originally about $30 each (insanity), but were on sale for under $10 with an additional 30% off.
Now we're talking. 

How was your weekend? Cause this was the highlight of mine. I mean, the rest was good, but can you top insanely over the top earrings? Nope.

9 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha score!! I know what you mean....sometimes I love the tackiest things, but I actually don't think those are that bad...they're fun :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

VιcκyBeL said...

love these earrings!!
check my blog if you want!

http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Totally love them! The color is fab. And you got them for a great deal :) xoxo

Courtney Erin said...

Ooooh, they are a really beautiful blue shade.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Elle Sees said...

I always think of you when I think of feather accessories

Couture Carrie said...

They are so fun!

xoxox,
CC

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I think these are going to be AMAZING–especially at the beach! So far I've got the Cranes Dance and Mormon Regional Singles Halloween Dance, or whatever the title is. Still hunting though!

Josie said...

Katie, you're going to rock these like NOBODY'S business!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

i think it looks cute