June 8, 2012

Rewined Candles


If you've been following my blog, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram for basically any amount of time, you know I love my candles. When we were in Charleston on Market Street, I found the most amazing shop - Rewined Candles. That's right - they make candles in recycled wine bottles. (You'll also know I enjoy the occasional glass of wine if you've been following my blog, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram for basically any amount of time.) Anyway, I think this is a genius concept and I like to imagine the company had me in mind when they originated. (Don't tell me they didn't). Right now I'm burning the Mimosa candle, but Champagne and Riesling were also calling my name. 

What's your favorite candle right now?

9 comments:

Josie said...

These are SO cute!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow that is so fun! I love those :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

i need a mimosa candle!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I just about fell down when you said Riesling candle–yes, please! I'm still a sucker for my discontinued Tocca Agadir candles though–I buy them whenever I find them!

Couture Carrie said...

Very cool!

I love Tocca candles :)

xoxox,
CC

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

These candles are SO you! I don't have a favorite candle now, but they are oh so soothing!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful candles!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

they are beauuuu-tiiii-ful! you are such a candle lovah

Fashion Meets Food said...

Oh my goodness this is so neat and super cute! I would imagine that a Mimosa candle must smell heavenly. xo