June 26, 2012

Tatcha Skin Care Review



A few weeks ago Tatcha contacted me wondering if I'd like to try some of their products. After looking at their website, I couldn't wait to see and try the products and they haven't disappointed. The packaging, as I expected from what I saw on the site, was gorgeous and all the products have been amazing. Here's what I've tried:

One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil - rub a little of this in your hands then put on your face to remove all your makeup. The smell is heavenly, it's simple to use, and it works fast without having to rub your face too much. 
Rice Enzyme Powder - there are 3 different types of this, recommended for different skin types. Classic is what is best for my skin. This is interesting because it's a powder, which turns into a cleanser with a little water. Very gentle and effective. 
Deep Brightening Serum - I use a small pump of this in the morning and at night after the enzyme powder. It's lightweight and hydrates my skin well. I think this is really great if you have dry skin at all. 
Moisture Rich Silk Cream - you all know I'm always on the quest for the perfect moisturizer. This might be it. Really great consistency, which is important to me. Absorbs easily into the skin and I like the scent. 
Original Japanese Beauty Papers - these have no powder and no fragrance. They work great without messing up your makeup at all. 

So far I'm incredibly impressed with the Tatcha products I've tried. Have you ever used Tatcha? If you haven't but are interested, you might want to check back here in a few days! :)

1 comment:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh, that stuff sounds amazinggggg!!! I really need to get a good skincare routine going, I always have a mishmosh of things...
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/