June 1, 2012

Summer Wishes

we♥it


What's one thing you hope to accomplish this summer? Lately I've been thinking that life is a little boring. Then I quickly remembered last summer and how after a string of appointments and tests I found out I needed eye surgery, we had to cancel our beach vacation, our Vegas anniversary almost got canceled, and I still had to go through a 2nd surgery.  

This summer I'll happily take boring. So, I'm hoping for more of the same. Because with my life, if I'm not bored, I'm in the hospital. Now with my luck I need to go knock on wood about 1000 times. 

Here's to a boring summer :)

13 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

i remember your crazy summer last year, i'm hoping for "boring" for you too!!!!

i'm hoping to accomplish my goal weight- that sounds good to me! :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha yea...I'm going to have a boring summer too...especially with no job :p
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Maalai said...

Hi all World historical events,Android apps tamil news,World news on android Breaking news for iphone

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!!

Courtney Erin said...

Here's wishing you the most boring summer ever!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Hope you have the most boring summer ever!!!! :)

Have a great weekend! xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Amen, sister!

xoxox,
CC

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I can't believe that was last year–how quickly the year goes by! Fingers crossed for a lazy, boring summer!

Andrea said...

You'll do it!! :) Great blog.
-Art a la Rue

sip-n-wear said...

oh man... sorry about the surgeries.. but you're right... i'll take boring any day over anything scary like that! especially dealing with health... here's to a boring summer!!

SACRAMENTO said...

I still haven´t found the perfect nail polish that lasts more than 3 days, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Any advise???
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ricardo Miñana said...

Hi Katie you have a beautiful space and great post, if you like the poetry I invite you to my blog, have a good week. greetings from Valencia

Josie said...

I'll take boring ANY DAY over trauma!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com