June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving...

It's a good thing we're leaving for the beach in a few days, because this week is making me need a vacation. How are there so many things you have to do to get ready to leave? That just seems strange, doesn't it?
Here's what I'm loving:


Philosophy Aloha Girl
I'm not always the biggest fan of coconut, but Aloha Girl is a vanilla coconut so maybe that's what makes the difference. Maybe it's also that it makes me think of summer. I don't care, I just like the way it smells, ok?

Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee
I don't know why I waited so long to try the Lip Butters, but I did. Of the 2 I picked up Creme Brulee is far and away getting more wear. It's a perfect nude and I love the consistency of these.

Most Talkative
First off, I love Bravo. Real Housewives? I'm there. Watch What Happens Live? Love it. If you like anything on Bravo, you'll like reading Andy Cohen's book. It's full of great stories and is pretty hilarious.

The Wombats - Jump Into the Fog
I've made some bad decisions, I'll admit that freely
It's just that life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in debauchery
So drop your map, drop your plans, drop that five-step program
Because there's not an ounce of faith in this leap

It's clear you feel nothing so jump into the fog with me
I don't know how much this is playing on other stations, but Alt Nation on SiriusXM plays it a lot and I love them for it. It's fun and catchy and I want to listen to it repeatedly.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

9 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

Oooh, I really want to try that Revlon product. And read Andy Cohen's book, lord knows I love me some Real Housewives of various places.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I love a good nude lip. I need to pick that up.

Closet Fashionista said...

That Revlon lipstick sounds like it would be like Rouge Coco Shine...I'll have to try it out for a cheaper alternative, he he :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I want to read his book and I am all about coconut these days..that body wash sounds like it smells great!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I'm such a huge sucker for summer scents and Aloha Girl is definitely one of them. I also love Bobbi Brown Beach. And I must read Bravo Andy's book! I adore that guy! :) xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Ooooooh must try that lip butter!
I am loving MAC Lipglass right now :)

xoxox,
CC

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Horray for vacation, you busy girl! Aloha Girl sounds dreamy, and perfect for the beach!

Josie said...

That Revlon color is gorgeous!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

meghan said...

I have heard quite a few people write about the Andy Cohen book lately. I'm going to have to look into it. I loved Tina Fey's and I've got Mindy Kaling's, so this one will have to be read too it seems.