June 27, 2012

What I'm Loving...

Well it's pretty easy to love most everything when you're on vacation for a week, but I always have a few more things, of course.
Here's what I'm loving:


Fiona Apple - The Idler Wheel
I've loved Fiona Apple since "Tidal", and I have all her albums so I've been waiting for this for... well, it's been 7 years since Extraordinary Machine. Dear Fiona, please don't take so long between albums anymore. Thank you.

Mint Sweet Tea
The herb garden has been pretty successful so far, the mint especially. I'm trying to find as many ways as possible to use it and so far one of my favorites is mint sweet tea. I love the different flavor, and it cuts back on how much sugar I normally put in it.

Midnight in Paris
Yeah, it came out a couple of years ago, but Jared and I just recently watched it. I've told you before I'm a couple of years behind on movies, books, etc. It's really cut though and another reminder that I might need to watch things a little quicker.

Santigold - Disparate Youth
Don't look ahead, there's stormy weather 
Another roadblock in our way 
But if we go, we go together 
Our hands are tied here if we stay 
I don't think I paid much attention the first time I heard this, but after hearing it more it became on those songs that gets stuck in my head. In a good way. I love it so much I made a Pandora station hoping I can find more like it!


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

8 comments:

Isabel said...

dont judge me but i dont think ive ever listened to fiona apple :S

Closet Fashionista said...

I LOVED Midnight in Paris! I only saw it a couple months ago, haha...so so so good :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I need to buy that CD.

meghan said...

I still haven't seen Midnight in Paris, so I'm even further behind you. I've heard it's fantastic, I'm just not a movie person. I will get to it one day...

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I love mint tea in the summertime, and adored Midnight in Paris!

this free bird said...

Katie I'm on my way to Canada tomorrow for just 5 days during which time I am going to try to LOVE AS MANY KETCHUP CHIPS AS POSSIBLE.

Josie said...

I ADORE Fiona Apple. Excellent taste, doll.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Elle Sees said...

love all of these, esp santigold...that's been my ringtone for months. it sounds like i'm on a boat in the ocean/summery. random.
and MIP is a great movie!!! love it.