June 7, 2012

What I'm Wearing...

Shirt - J. Crew, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes- Rainbow, Bracelets - J. Crew and Unknown, Earrings, Unknown, Watch - Swiss Legend

I know - J. Crew t-shirt, jeans, flip flops, what's the big deal? There isn't one, really. Oh, except on the website J. Crew called this shirt "___ rose". I can't remember exactly what it was, but what it is is neon. Just neon. No rose. Neon. So what's my reaction to receiving a day-glo shirt in the mail?


To pile on some more. Ok, actually none of this is really neon, just 238058 bright colors at once. It's like I'm 8 years old again. Color wise, at least. And I'm ok with that.

13 comments:

Josie said...

I LOVE the color of that top! So fun for summer.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

janettaylor said...

That orange top is totally your color I think!

Krystal said...

hey cutie, you are looking good!!! thanks for your congrats :):)

Courtney Erin said...

That top is an amazing color - so perfect for summer!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Couture Carrie said...

Love the neon!

xoxox,
CC

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I love it, neon and all! I think it looks great one you :) xoxo

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

LOVE this color on you–you look amazing!

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

orange suits you so well!

Closet Fashionista said...

I hate when things aren't the color advertised! But I love that shirt anyway! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Great shirt, the color looks great on you. Totally digging all the jewelry!

Kristin W said...

Haha damn online shopping! Nonetheless, I am LOVING the neon shirt. Perfect pop for summer.

Miss Caitlin S. said...

orange looks great on you!

Annie said...

LOVE the neon shirt - the color looks so pretty on you! And I'm a huge fan of color, so I love that you added more with the jewelry :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray