June 28, 2012

What I'm Wearing...

Dress - Banana Republic, Cardigan - Gap, Shoes - White House Black Market, Bracelet - J. Crew, Watch - Swiss Legend


I don't know if you can see it, but my nails are painted in Chanel's Mimosa (yellow). And, I'm obviously wearing a yellow cardigan, and the J. Crew bracelet is yellow. The night I wore this we went to dinner, then I stopped in Express and among other things, purchased (another) yellow bracelet. When we got home Jared said "You're really liking the yellow lately, aren't you?". I tried to make some kind of excuse, but you know what? I am liking the yellow lately. And I'm ok with that. Plus there wasn't another color in the Express bracelet, so I had to get the yellow. There go the excuses again...

8 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

I love that dress!!! And I wish I looked good in yellow, ha ha, you look awesome :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I think the yellow totally works for you - seriously, you look awesome!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I LOVE the yellow on you, and that fabulous dress, too!

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

You look amazing! I'm in love with that dress and adore the yellow!

Josie said...

I'm right there with you, doll -- I'm adoring all things bright and cheery right now! And that maxi is absolutely adorable.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

rochaweiss said...

Nice to see your blog here. You are looking gorgeous in this outfit. Yellow really looks great on you. I also love to wear colorful dresses very much.



men suit

Tabitha said...

Great print on that dress. Super cute!

Defining Tabitha

Miss Caitlin S. said...

perfect!!! this looks so great on you, for real. i LOVE.