July 2, 2012

Back from the beach!

we♥it


After 8 days, I'm back from the beach. If you follow on Twitter or Instagram, you know when we got to the Gulf Coast there was the threat of a tropical storm dumping a ton of rain on us. Luckily, it went the other direction so we got plenty of days full of sun, sand, and the pool (and some sunburn - my SPF 55 has failed me). Anyway, now I'm getting back into the swing of things. There are plenty of pictures on my Instagram feed (fashionsmaven) if you missed them. 

How was your week/weekend?

4 comments:

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Horray for the beach, for a week free of tropical storms, and for being home!

Couture Carrie said...

Welcome home, darling!

Aloe :)

xoxox,
CC

Josie said...

It sounds like you had a blast -- glad the weather cooperated!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

all your pics were SOOOO pretty on instagram- muy jealous lady!