July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

we♥it

Happy 4th of July!
Hope everyone is having a day off to relax and spend time with friends and family. I'm leaving tomorrow for Nashville because for the 3rd year in a row, my sister is moving over 4th of July weekend. If you're a long time follower you know my sister's moves are usually eventful (moving twice in a week, having her stuff stolen by the moving company, etc.). Here's hoping for a calmer experience but if not, feel free to enjoy what I'm sure will be my imminent mental breakdown via Twitter. Oh, social media. Always entertaining. 

5 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

I really, really hope the move goes as smoothly as possible - you've got to preserve your sanity! Good luck to you and your sister.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Oh my, another move! I hope you at least get some good food down in Nashville! Happy 4th dear!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Josie said...

Hope the move goes well -- happy Fourth!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Fingers crossed everything went smoothly–but there's something about moving that always make you crazy!

this free bird said...

okay, so, DETAILS! is everything in one piece? Anything stolen? The suspense!!