July 11, 2012

I get feisty whenever I'm with him...

I'm a hot knife- if I'm a hot knife-
I'm a hot knife if he's a pad of butter
If I get a chance, I'm gonna show him that
He's never gonna need- never need another.

Ok, first let's talk about the title of Fiona's new album - The Idler Wheel is Wiser than the Driver of the Screw, and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More than Ropes Will Ever Do.
Yep. Sold. 
I could listen to this song all day for several reasons. Mainly because I just love it, but also because the lyrics are catchy and I want to figure out the chords. Ok, so most people probably don't do that last part but I do.  

4 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I keep forgetting to buy the new FA. Today...hopefully.

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

EVERYONE should do that last part–it's the best!

Josie said...

I freaking ADORE her.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

wow this is awesome! i love it. I know it's not acapella but it certainly embodies that vibe. love fiona. She had me at "Criminal".