July 6, 2012

I'm too young to be feeling this way...

Everythings still spinning out
I'm undone
Breaking out of the cage
But before the beast can get away
There goes another day

How did I miss the fact that Grace Potter and the Nocturnal's new album came out in June? Well no worries, as soon as I realized the full album was out I clicked purchase on iTunes in record speed. This and Fiona were on heavy repeat the whole time I was at the beach, and still are. This is probably my favorite song off the album, but if you know me you know I have about 4 others that at any given moment I would also say are my favorite. So just listen to this for now, and I'm sure the others will be popping up here eventually. 

What are you listening to lately? Oh, and have a good weekend :)

3 comments:

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Confession–I just put my Christmas playlist back on my future phone. Oh, the shame!

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous tune!
Happy weekend!

xoxox,
CC

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Will definitely give it a listen! Hope you had a great week and are enjoying the weekend, Katie :) xoxo