July 18, 2012

Nothings wrong when the song ends in the minor key...

But you were such a super guy
'Til the second you get a whiff of me
We were like a wishing well
And a bolt of electricity
But we could still support each other
All we gotta do is avoid each other
Nothing wrong when a song ends in the minor key
Nothing wrong when a song ends in the minor key

I'm going to stop posting Fiona Apple songs. Someday. That day is not today. You know what I love most about this song though? It does end in a minor key. And I'm fine with that.

3 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

noooo, dont' stop! She's so good and kind of fell off my radar. I love you introducing me to more stuff!

SACRAMENTO said...

Lovely stuff.
Thank you for your visits Katie, you are an angel
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Josie said...

I LIKE songs that end in a minor key, actually. Hooray for Fiona Apple!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com