July 3, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter Review

picture taken with Instagram

A couple of weeks ago I picked up 2 Revlon Lip Butters. The two I got are Creme Brulee (which is an original, I believe) and Peach Parfait (part of the newest collection). These have no scent and no taste, which I'm fine with. The consistency and glossiness of these is great. I don't know that they truly add a lot of moisture to your lips, but they certainly don't take any away. You also don't have to re-apply them as often as I would have imagined. The retail price of $7 is a little high in my opinion, but lots of stores have Buy 1 Get 1 sales with these, and when I got mine at CVS you got $4 back for buying 2. (BOGO is still the better deal, obviously.) 

Have you tried Revlon Lip Butters? Which colors do you have?

7 comments:

Diana Marks said...

great review! thanks for sharing!

If you like my new up and coming blog, follow me on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Jessica said...

Love these! I have an orange one (not sure of the color?) and I find that with a swipe of lipgloss on top, the color lasts for hours.

Courtney Erin said...

I really want to try these - they sound great.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Couture Carrie said...

Fab review!
Love these shades!

xoxox,
CC

Couture Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josie said...

These sounds super nice!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Kristin W said...

I love the lip butter! I agree that the price is a bit high for it, but I love the feel of it when I put it on.