July 17, 2012

What I'm Wearing... Instagram Style

Shirt - J. Crew, Shorts - Old Navy, Shoes - Express, Ring - House of Harlow

Apparently someone read my blog post about how I wasn't going to get to wear this "summery" J. Crew shirt until Christmastime, because last Thursday we had a thunderstorm and a rapid temperature drop. Ok, it was still near 80 but I know a sign when I see one and this was a sign to rip the tags off the J. Crew top and put it to use. Done and done.
Also, if I can get the quality of the iPhone pictures just a tad better, Instagram outfit posts will do much better justice than my digital camera at this point. Sad, but true.

11 comments:

Josie said...

HOW cute are you in the stripes? Love.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Fashion Meets Food said...

Love your outfit and you always have the cutest rings! xo

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Stripes always win - hope the weather improves too!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo for the temperature drop! The top looks great and I love that ring! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

It's so darling on you–glad you got a summertime chance to wear it!

Brookelyn said...

Love the stripes and white combo- my favorite look for summer!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

You look great in it! Was so happy to see on Insta that you got to wear it. :) xoxo

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I love the nautical look. The shoes are adorable too!


*Erin

Miss Caitlin S. said...

love it!!! glad you got a chance to wear it. and haha, I know- instagram is so easy and quick and cute!

Isabel said...

i love stripes paired with white bottoms. super chic!

Elle Sees said...

Such a ME outfit!