August 14, 2012

Essie Fall 2012 - Stylenomics


Saturday I went out to Ulta to look at a couple of fall nail polish collections. (Hey, I said no buying make up. Nail polish isn't on the list.) Essie has their usual 6 piece collection:


Miss Fancy Pants and Don't Sweater It both caught my eye, but each was extremely similar to 2 Essie colors I already have (Chinchilly and Mink Muffs). Recessionista looked interesting, but Stylenomics really grabbed my attention and resembles nothing in my collection, so that's the one I picked up. It looked almost black in the bottle, but obviously from pictures and swatches it has a strong green undertone. I'm excited to try it out! 

What fall colors are you looking forward to?


8 comments:

Lindsay With An "A" said...

I am SO glad you posted about this new collection! Been seeing a little here and there about it, and I am going to Ulta tomorrow to see them in person! :)

Mimi said...

i actually haven't looked at fall colors yet, so this is my first peek at them. ;) i am really loving stylenomics and head mistress! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company! :)

Courtney Erin said...

Oooh, that forest green shade looks amazing!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

I love the maroon! :D But I already have a maroon, so no need for a new one :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Saw it at Ulta (we finally have an Ulta!) earlier this week and it's a great color! Good choice!

Fashion Meets Food said...

That green is amazing! xo

Ashleigh said...

Stylenomics sounds amazing. Love that it's so deep, good greens are hard to find!

The Select & Cy said...

Pas mal les vernis à ongles
( sur tout le rouge ;) )