August 15, 2012

Slow Dancing in a Burning Room...

Nobody's gonna come and save you,
We pulled too many false alarms.

We're going down,
And you can see it too.
We're going down,
And you know that we're doomed.
My dear,
We're slow dancing in a burning room

There's something about this song (or the whole Continuum album, really) that just stays with you. I'm using that as my excuse for playing this, and several other songs on the album to the point that I should be sick of them. I should be, but I'm not, so I'll just listen some more.



5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE John Mayer! he grew up 20 minutes from me and one of his friends was my student teacher, ha ha...
Anywayy...I love this song! It's definitely one of my favorites! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

this album is one of my favorites of all time...so so great.

Couture Carrie said...

Loooooooove this song!

xoxox,
CC

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

Confession–I haven't heard any of this album yet, but I already adore it!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Ah John Mayer...I sat next to him in a restaurant last year. Funny night that was :) xoxo