August 16, 2012

OPI Fall 2012 - Germany


The other fall nail polish collection I was most interested in was OPI's. This year the collection colors are based on Germany. They are:
Top row - My Very First Knockwurst, Don’t Pretzel My Buttons, Berlin There Done That, Schnapps Out of It!, Deutsch You Want Me Baby?, Danke-Shine Red
Bottom row - Suzi & the 7 D├╝sseldorfs, Every Month is Oktoberfest, German-icure by OPI, Unfor-Greta-bly Blue, Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, Don’t Talk Bach to Me

Don't Talk Back to Me probably looked the most original, but I couldn't decide if I felt like I needed it. I'm still on the fence about it but may end up picking it up. I liked a couple of the neutrals but I have a good pink neutral and a good nude neutral, and how many more do I really need, especially when they aren't colors I reach for often? I loved Every Month is Oktoberfest, but I feel like I have colors similar to it. I ended up getting Suzi & the 7 D├╝sseldorfs and Unfor-Greta-bly Blue because I always love deep  purples and blues during fall and winter and I didn't have anything like them already. 

I think this is a good start for fall nail polish. But knowing me I'm sure I'll pick up some more. Which ones are you loving so far?

8 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

whoa momma! I'm not totally in love with the top row but I am GAGA over the bottom. Holy bejeeez- I want and need!

kirstyb said...

loving the purples x

Closet Fashionista said...

I'll take all the purples please :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

"Don't talk Bach to me" made me giggle like a fool!

bestie said...

i just received a sample of four of these shades from a lollapalooza tent - and in a spiderman themed box no less. and i just so happen to love the spidy colors - blue and red.

last chance to enter my giveaway:

http://goodiesandbesties.blogspot.com/2012/08/daliia-herbal-kohl-eyeliner-giveaway_9.html

meghan said...

Have you seen the Essie Yoga collection?! I love a couple of those colors. My favorite is Boxer Shorts. I like the Germany collection, but there wasn't anything that I immediately wanted to run and pick up.

Maya M said...

Beautiful colours!
http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/2012/08/basic-muffins-with-peaches.html

Ashleigh said...

I "need" German-icure like right now.