August 2, 2012

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil



I've been using Organix hair products for years but I think I've found my new favorite of their lines (and there are a lot to choose from) - the Moroccan Argan Oil line. So far I've tried the shampoo, conditioner, and intensive treatment (basically a leave in conditioner). I love them all. The scent is great, and the intensive treatment is going to be amazing in the winter. You can get Organix at the drug store, and it goes on sale a lot so it's easy to get a great deal on the products. 

What's the latest drug store find you're loving?

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I may have to try that! But I'm so spoiled since my dad works for a company that makes tons of hair and beauty products so I never have to buy any XD
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Couture Carrie said...

Must try the intensive treatment!

xoxox,
CC

Lena at A Crimson Kiss said...

I discovered a new eyeliner that's perfect–if only I could remember the name!

Alexa said...

Oh I LOVE. I just got the coconut shampoo in this brand...adore it.

Elle Sees said...

They do smell good